Have you ever wondered how to create your own renewable energy or backup power system for your home, business, cabin, or cottage? Increase the range of your EV or bring power to remote locations or job sites?
Blue Lightning Range Xender features the Xantrex PowerHub 1800, the first backup and renewable power system that allows you to independently create and store your own energy.
The PowerHub converts power stored in your revolutionary Lithium batteries to 1,800 watts of household power to operate your essential applications. It provides an affordable, high output, primary power solution for an off-grid cottage or cabin, as well as backup power for grid-connected homes when the power goes out.
Setting up this power system is simple and hassle-free with built-in fuses, breakers, and cables. The PowerHub is designed to be part of a system that allows you to easily connect to and charge your batteries with solar and wind inputs, and allows for pass-through generator output or generator charging of the batteries as well.
This system can be upgraded with more battery storage capacity and solar energy production. And, its advanced automatic power transfer switching ensures your essential applications keep running in your grid-connected home should the power go out.
Blue Lightning offers 5 primary sizes of systems and offers custom options to meet any projected energy needs and still fit your budget.
The Range Xtender includes:
- Modified sine wave inverter/charger with battery box
- Lithium battery sizes from 40Amp hour to 800 Amp Hour
- Designed to include a generator as part of the system; generator power can pass through the unit to the AC outlets, and recharge the batteries
- Integrated transfer switch
- 40-amp three-stage battery charger
- Four AC outlets with hardwire option
- Two DC inputs for solar and/or wind connections
- Full-feature LED display for system monitoring